Cycle Tour suggestions travelling with a 2.5 yr old

Kingfisherblue

Cycle Tour suggestions travelling with a 2.5 yr old

Postby Kingfisherblue » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:07 pm

I am looking for advice and suggestions for a 5-7 day cycling tour that I can do with my 2.5 year old daughter.

We commute daily together on the bike so she is very comfortable and accustomed to travelling this way. Currently I have an attached kids seat but would consider towing a trailer with her in it if that would be more suitable.

Australia, NZ or SE Asia - I am flexible with locations but would like a tour where accomodation and meals are included and are in places where my little travel companion can attend; I would be fine to do picnic style with her along the route but need some assistance (ie a guided tour) as I am a solo parent and would like the mental load of navigation, accommodation and meals all taken care for me.

baabaa

Re: Cycle Tour suggestions travelling with a 2.5 yr old

Postby baabaa » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:58 am

Sounds like a fine quest - suggest you contact SpiceRoads direct as they do just this sort of thing - hard ( impossible?) to find the same sort of organisation in Aust

https://www.spiceroads.com/tours/north_vietnam

Biking in Viet Nam or Thailand with a little one would be up on my list but that also depends on time spent on flights / in the international travel part. Been a long, long time since visited Bali as a child but that could also work if you can find a good organisation