Bicycle Touring Overload...Australian Bicycle Touring Website

brumby33

Bicycle Touring Overload...Australian Bicycle Touring Website

Postby brumby33 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:46 am

I've been following Codey Orgil on YouTube over the past 2 years on his tour in Japan and he is currently touring in the UK. Last year though he did a 3 Month long tour up the East Coast of Australia starting from his home in Bunyip in the Gippsland area of Victoria and I think he made it all the way up to around Bundaburg at least.

His working and leisure life is revolved around Vlogging and has many arenas, apart from his own Vlogsite on YouTube he also does selling on Amazon US and ebay resellers. He operates quite a few you tube channels for different ventures.

He has a comprehensive list and his take on many Touring bikes which all are available here in Australia, I was amazed how many there was actually, from the folding bikes suitable for touring, used bikes, a huge list of Touring capable bikes under $1000 AU., Gravel bike list and the Ultimate Touring bike list, he has articles on what gear to take, some dos and don'ts.

I think this is a well put together webpage, fairly easy to manoeuvre around to get to the different sections of info for those getting into or want to get into Bicycle Touring and it's written by an Australian with up to date Australian advice and equipment.

Have a good look at this website, I think it's a great reference point.

The Website can be viewed here: http://cycletraveloverload.com/category ... e-touring/

Hope you enjoy as I have.

Cheers

brumby33
"ya gotta hold ya mouth right"

VWR Patagonia 2017
2003 Diamondback Sorrento Sport MTB

Mozziediver

Re: Bicycle Touring Overload...Australian Bicycle Touring Website

Postby Mozziediver » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:00 pm

Thanks for the link.
Nicely produced easy to use blog, very informative.
Moz
------------
Surly LHT 2013, '74 Raleigh 20 folder updated, Focus Aventura2 ebike.