Help for a guy from Switzerland?

Oltenbiker

Help for a guy from Switzerland?

Postby Oltenbiker » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:23 pm

Hi there,
I wonder if someone of you could maybe help me. I am looking for a specific item which seems to be sold out almost worldwide. The only shop I found is Virtuascape who unfortunately only deliver to Australia and New Zealand. I already contacted them to ask if they would make an exception, but never got an answer.

Therefore, there is only option left: maybe someone of you guys could order it and forward it to Switzerland? Of course I would pay for everything upfront (via PayPal, preferrably), including a surcharge for your handling and effort. The item itself (https://virtuascape.com.au/products/bar ... 5571&_ss=r) is rather small, does not weigh much and is only AUD 20.-/piece (I would order two).

So, if someone of you has some spare time on your hands and is willing to help out a fellow rider from a different continent, I would very much appreciate it.

owly

Re: Help for a guy from Switzerland?

Postby owly » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:07 am

Sent you a pm.
MUFC :twisted:

Mike Ayling

Postby Mike Ayling » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:55 am

Hmm, supplier only delivers to Australia and New Zealand?
Recreational e bikes - for the sick, lame and lazy!

bychosis

Postby bychosis » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:26 pm

Mike Ayling wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:55 am
Hmm, supplier only delivers to Australia and New Zealand?
Look lik tutu might have th local distribution licence on condition of not servicing anywher they’re not licenced for.
bychosis (bahy-koh-sis): A mental disorder of delusions indicating impaired contact with a reality of no bicycles.