2021 QLD Track Titles

foo on patrol

2021 QLD Track Titles

Postby foo on patrol » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:26 pm

Have seen some very good rides in these so far, notably, from Byron Davies in the 200mtr Fly. He pulled off a 10.05sec time and this is only his 2nd year at Track, I think. He stands about 190cm, came from a BMX background and can only get quicker. :idea:

Jordan Kerby rode as well and was only a 1sec off his best time, yet he isn't/wasn't good enough for the Aus Team! However NZL grabbed him and he will do much damage to the Aus Team. The muppets in charge of the HPU, are a bunch of short sighted halfwits and I stand by that statement! :wink: You can not and I repeat, can not give a flat training schedule to all riders, he was training to his own program and when the w.anker Pom came here and wanted all riders to do only the AIS programmed training schedule, he went backwards! :evil:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

foo on patrol

Re: 2021 QLD Track Titles

Postby foo on patrol » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:32 pm

Oh and Byron Davies, in only his 2nd Track season, has gone 10.05sec for the 200mtr Fly. :shock: :mrgreen: He has more speed in his legs but I'm worried about how he is being looked after and trained = doing big weights that impact on you quick flex muscles and that impacts on how you/they snap off the quick kick. :idea: I think he can hit 9.8sec but only id he is trained properly. :idea:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km